Please use the following as a guide to help you decide which size to buy. Values given are body measurements. To help you choose the best size, we recommend that you compare the measurements with your own.
For convenience, we've provided a general size chart. please note garment sizes many vary depending on the style and fit of the item. if you're unsure of the fit please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team,+942688083/+94773125166.
All sizes are based on standard Australian size chart.
|MIOSIS - Women's Clothing Size Guide in Centimeters|
|International Size Conversion|
- BUST - Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wrap it around under your armpits, around your shoulder blades and back to the front.
- NATURAL WAIST - Measure around the narrowest point of your natural waistline, which is located above your belly button and below your rib cage
- LOW HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hips, start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around the top of your rear around the other hip, and back to where you started.
- THIGH - Measure around the fullest part of your thigh. Wrap the tape measure around your thigh from front to back and then around to the front
- Dress lengths are taken from High shoulder point to hem.
- Skirt lengths are taken from waist to hem.
- Long Sleeve length are taken from shoulder point.
- Trouser Length use inside leg Measurement.